Looking to Sell Your Home in Riverview?
If you're looking to sell your home, it's important to know the difference between working with an agent and the do-it-yourself approach. At Exit Realty Excel, we understand selling your home on your own might seem like the quick, easy, no-frills way to get your home off the market and into the hands of a new family, but working with an agent definitely has its perks.
The agents at Exit Realty Excel know what it takes to sell your Riverview home as quickly as possible to reliable, competent buyers. In fact, we like to say “everything we touch turns to sold”—and it's true! Our friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced agents know what it takes to go above and beyond your expectations—without the high commission rates. We have the skills and resources to market and show your home to the right buyers so you can get on with the next chapter of your life with money in your pocket.
Selling a house isn’t as easy as hammering a ‘for sale’ sign down on your front lawn and waiting for potential buyers to arrive with cash in hand. To sell your house in Riverview, Florida, you need an expert realtor who knows how to navigate what has now become a complex transaction in the real estate market. At Exit Realty, all of our real estate agents are trained and licensed to set a fair price for your property, market it, qualify potential buyers, negotiate on your behalf and finalize a deal.
When you have finally decided to sell your house and need an expert Riverview realtor to guide you through the process, contact the real estate team at Exit Realty.
- 1. Consultation - We want to know your goals when you decide to sell your Riverview home. That way, we can create a plan and help you achieve them.
- 2. Preparation - Your house will become a product; we want to take care of any problems before they arise. We will work with you to make that happen.
- 3. Staging - One hour free consultation with a professional designer when you list with Exit Realty Excel
- 4. Photography - A picture is the first impression someone has of your house. We ensure it’s flawless by using professional photographers.
- 5. Marketing - Flyers, social media pages, ad copy – we research your housing marketing and create materials to speak to its target audience.
- 6. Execution - From answering questions about your property to showcasing it, our real estate agents invest themselves into selling your house.
- 7. Negotiation - Negotiating is a major part of buying or selling a house. Our realtors are experts at receiving a fair market price for your property.
- 8. Anticipation - Of course, when selling a house, nothing goes according to plan. That’s why it’s important to know how to pivot before closing the deal.